Milk and honey naturally nourishes, softens and smoothes your skin. The natural ingredients present in the bathing bar deeply penetrate in the skin to repair, moisturize and make it supple. Ashwagandha, Brahmi, Vacha helps improve skin tone and make it healthy.
- Healing: Honey contains small amounts of hydrogen peroxide, which works as a form of natural Neosporin. Honey dressings help to heal scrapes, cuts and burns.
- Antioxidant: Honey contains the antioxidant polyphenols, which helps shield your skin cells from free radical damage.
- Antimicrobial: Honey has antimicrobial qualities that allow cleansing of the skin without stripping the skin’s natural oils. Research has show that the antimicrobial properties can assist with clearing up acne as well.
- Damaged Skin: Honey does possess carcinogen preventing and anti-tumor properties.
- Beneficial Enzymes: Honey contains beneficial enzymes, amino acids, pigments, pollen and traces of nutrients from both the bees and the plants they consume.
- Hygroscopic: Honey retains and draws moisture into the skin